1975 was the beginning of a mom & pop business we fondly refer to as our fish camp. Old rustic Florida is still alive, the covered porch, the natural beauty and colorful characters make us a unique stop on any day. Lake Trafford is a popular fishing lake. Species found in the lake are Bass, Crappie, Bluegill, Shellcracker, and Catfish.
|Bait & Tackle|
- Minnows & Shiners
- Worms: Wigglers, Red, or Nite Crawlers
Rods & Reels, Cane Poles, Gigs, Buckets, Nets, & much more!!
- Plastic Worms
- Spinner baits
- Fishing tackle Accessories
- Florida resident
- Out of State
- Free (not recommended for boats larger than 26í)
- 2 ramps one on property & one at Ann Olesky Park
|Tall Tales & Fishing Info|
- Where fish are biting (if you catch fish youíll come back)
- What to throw to catch fish
- What are biting and the one that got away
- Who to follow and why
- A good place to eat since you didnít catch any...
- Pontoons ( 3 -6 people )
- All day or half day rentals (no hourly rate )